Saturday, May 24, 2008

Hufflepuff house quiz

This is going to be hard, to scramble the words...

Potions

Ingredients

1. colimamhe chamomile

2. hianeaecc Echinacea

3. lgveoa Lovage

4. nsaie anise I am very proud of this word, which I figured out on my own.

5. itlhhawcez (2 words) Witch hazel

6. ladeevrn Lavender Second word I figured out myself

7. oynranlype Pennyroyal

8. iwelnrepki Periwinkle

9. aavvakka (2 words) Kava Kava

10. waoalhmlsrm (2 words) Marsh mallow

11. gseginn Ginseng Third word - I feel really clever

12. uwgtrmo Mugwort

13. What is your favorite thing to do besides knit and crochet? geiradn

14. Do you collect anything? (yes and no are invalid answers) psagotrsuah

15. What is your favorite flower? cushafi

1 comment:

Quinn said...

Good job Lily! I know the quizzes must be tough but you did really well.