Saturday, September 27, 2008

På väg - On my way

Jag är på väg ner till Bokmässan. Åkte hemifrån klockan sju och solen skiner. Jag är "frisk" eller med andra ord: jag har energi nog att åka. Det är det viktigaste - att jag sen hostar och snörvlar är en helt annan femma.

I am on my way to the Book fair in Gothenburg. I left at 7 AM and the sun is shining. I am "well" enough to travel. In other words I have the energy to travel - that I do cough and still have the flu is another matter. But I do have ENERGY and that is more important.

Jag tog det lugnt på nervägen. Stannade cirka en gång i timmen och gick ut och bara andades.

I took it easy while driving down. I stopped once every hour and just went out and breathed.

Solen försvann och det blev dimma.

The sun disappeared and the fog came.

Destination!

No comments: